For Christmas we got the Wii and the kids are having so much fun. Taylor is trying to punch
and more punching.
Jared had his moves out to box as well.
Jared again trying to throw a really good punch.
This is the first video gaming console I have had since the Original Nintendo. does that tell you how old I am??? I am so excited now we just need to by the Wii fit and a few more games that the husband wants like the wheel with super mario cart etc....... Now on to Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!
Thanks Mom and Jim we love you guys.

4 comments:
You have been busy!!!
I LOVED the "original" nintendo- I wish they still sold it along with the original games- those were the days :)!
can buy a lot of the old school nintendo games and play them on your wii...woo hoo!!
the Wii is sooooo much fun. Your family will have a blast with it. We have downloaded some of the old school nintendo games and my kids love them - although Jeff and I have to laugh everytime they are shocked when we know where shortcuts are or hidden things - they think we are ancient and never played those games before. It is pretty funny. - Valerie
Post a Comment