Sunday, December 14, 2008

Canceled Church in Wa must be SNOW

So what do we do on a day when they call and say church is canceled PARTY not. Jon was finishing his final paper for school and so Taylor decided to have some fun of her own by pulling her baby brother on her blanket around the house. I wish I could have just a sound recorded while these to playing. They both were laughing and giggling.And then Isaac decides to try and stand on his head. This kid cracks me up.
We then decided to take all the kids outside to play in the snow but Isaac was cranky and tired so he got some milk and on to bed he went. Jon got the older two bundled up and on they went. Taylor was sooooo cold that she kept her hands in her pocket most of the time.

Jared playing with the snow and getting ready to throw a snow ball at one of the neighborhood kids. The kids had a blast I took a few pictures and I was back inside to cold for me Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I hope that the kids appreciated us letting them outside because usually we don't let them play out in the front yard/street on Sundays because we have family home evening /day on Sundays because Jon goes to school on Monday nights.






1 comment:

amie979 said...

that totally counts for FHE!!:)