This is how the night began Taylor, Jared watching a movie while Taylor was trying to entertain Isaac in the front room while Daddy went to Video Only to purchase a new camcorder to record Isaac's B-day party since ours decided to die on Christmas morning.
We then proceeded to Isaac's favorite thing to do eat dinner. We had chips, veggies, and I even made homemade rolls to use for making the sandwiches. Mmmmm!!!! One of the kids thought Isaac needed a gun while eating hmm must have been Jared.
After dinner we had Cake and Ice cream and I made Isaac his own little cake to devour. I always call him Bubba Man so I thought it fitting to put on his cake.
And Costco made the BIG cake for everyone else. Seeing as I usually spend way to much money on Birthday cakes I decided to buy one from Costco and put my own finishing touches on. Way cheaper!!!!
Isaac dipped his fingers in a little bit and then
decided to go for a little more while sporting his Little Baby Oscar the Grouch, Big Bird and Elmo first birthday hat. The hat didn't stay on to long as we see
<>

No comments:
Post a Comment