#1. Monday evening Jon was getting ready to go off to school so I made a quick throw it together dinner. He put Isaac in the highchair without the tray and just wheeled it up to the table so he could eat with the family. Jon leaves and Isaac is still eating(no surprise there) so I was going through the mail on the counter with my back turned and i start to hear Isaac really close I turn around to him standing at the end of the table by me when his highchair was at the other end of the table. Argggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!! Good thing I was there or he could have been hurt. He has decided now that he likes to climb things; on the table, in the fridge, on the teeny piece of the landing where the baby gate is. Oh boy am I in trouble what is next climbing out of his crib? I hope not. Also we decided to only put one strand of lights on the tree and it is a good thing we did because little man keeps trying to unwind it!!! and unplug it from the wall. So I eventually put ornaments on yesterday(sorry no pics family laptop in the shop) but only on the top half of the tree and he is trying to get on his tippy toes and pull them down!!!! TROUBLE I'm in
#2. Jared thinks that he is rather funny!!!!! :) He has decided that when Mommy or Daddy talk to him he wants to repeat it back to you. Oh funny funny ha ha!!! The other day I told him he was in big trouble for hurting his sister and I was going to spank his butt he then proceeds to tell me "I am going to spank your butt and your a moron"!!! Let's just say he went straight to his room. Kids repeat everything it sure is a good thing neither of us have potty mouths. On a positive note as I was out doing some errands today we were singing Christmas songs in the car and I was singing Jingle Bells. Jared was singing it back to me and this is how it goes " Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Jingle all the way oh what fun it is to ride with one horse and one sleigh" I love my children's spin on things. Oh and one more story I went to work a couple of weeks ago to meet my new Store Manager and I work with a kid from Africa. Jared says hi to him and then proceeded to say "How come your black"? I wanted to hid!!! But Imran was laughing too. Kids don't really understand and then I had to explain to him that Heavenly Father makes each of us different.
#3. Taylor has turned into a chatter box. She just keeps talking and talking and talking.(Hmmm I wonder which parent this comes from) Jon said get her a Binky. Funny ha ha!!! She told me the other day" I go to time out" and then spanked me. She gets this serious look on her face and tells me things and she is talking soooooo fast that sometimes I don't understand her and then she gets frustrated that I can't understand her so she growls at me. She must have picked that up from her brother.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I just read your post to Papa and we're all rolling around laughing our butts off at what Jared said to you! "You're a moron" ROFL ROFL ROFL
Oh man Heather...you are in SUCH trouble!! LOL LOL
Post a Comment