Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve (part II)

The second part to Christmas Eve is always been at my Auntie Julie's house and as soon as we got to Shoreline Jared wanted to play in the snow and of course my cousin Cody accompanied him. The tradition of getting together on Christmas Eve has always been since before I can remember and it is even more fun now that I have children.My Auntie Cheri always loves Christmas time and she loves the cookies. Here is Taylor feeding her a Sugar Cookie. How precious!!!
Finally we get a picture with Santa and Taylor and she isn't screaming but cheesing.
Jon and I in my Aunt's living room Awwww how cute..

and then Mr. Isaac with my brother Justin helping my Auntie Cheri hold him.
All and all it was a good night lots of yummy food hanging with the family and the best part was on the way home all 3 kids fell asleep. Peace on earth





No comments: