It is a Christmas Eve tradition since I can remember. Baking, rolling, making frosting and decorating sugar cookies and baking Sour Cream cookies. Mmmmmmmm
The HUGE finished tray of cookies that I take to my Auntie Julie's house every Christmas Eve. I bake 50 sugar cookies and decorate them as well as about 30-40 Sour Cream cookies. I think now my back hurts. But I love this recipe because it was my Nanny's Sugar Cookie recipe as well as the Sour Cream recipe. I even used her red and green sprinkles from her kitchen. I always miss her so much this time of year because I used to help her do them and she has been gone now 6yrs.

Isaac eating his first Sour Cream cookie. Can you tell he likes food??? Just a bit.
Isaac eating his first Sour Cream cookie. Can you tell he likes food??? Just a bit.

1 comment:
You guys have been busy- it looks like you guys had a good Christmas!
Post a Comment