Frosty the snowman to start the festivities.
The Biggest kid shoveling snow for the FORT!!!!
The beginning of building the snow fort
and the BOYS behind the finished product. Trying to keep from getting hit with snowballs.
Taylor's house just wouldn't cooperate so we had to improvise so the roof had to lay down. She had soooo much fun decorating but kept telling me "I want to eat it". I told the kids they couldn't eat it until Santa came because we have to leave it for him to see. I don't know if they were convinced. I just have visions of sugarplum fairies dancing in my head and the houses being eaten for breakfast.
The beginning of building the snow fort
and the BOYS behind the finished product. Trying to keep from getting hit with snowballs.
Today since church was canceled again for the second week in a row due to sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much SNOW the family went outside. I think it has snowed most of the day and we had sooooooo much fun!!!!! The kids helped the neighbor girl Gracie and her Mom Christy build a snowman and then Jon the biggest kid of all helped the kids build a snow wall/fort. Jared kept calling it the "Fortune"!!!! What a nut. At one point Jared was straddling the the wall so they kept singing Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall Humpty Dumpty got hit by a snowball. They had a huge snowball fight and at one point he came running into the garage so I could fix his glasses, they were fogging up. After the kids had naps and ate dinner I helped them put their gingerbread houses together. The first one is Jared's and mine I decorated one side and he did the rest except I did the lake and the front. He kept telling me that fishes needed to go in the lake so he threw some in. He had so much fun and I did too.
Mommy helping Jared.
Me helping Taylor put the icing on.

1 comment:
COOL WALL!! looks like lots of fun!!
Post a Comment