Friday, December 12, 2008

Charlie Brown Christmas Tree

When Jon and I got married 6yrs ago we bought a 6ft fake tree and it has outgrown us I think but we have just been to lazy to buy a bigger one and to lazy to put on the lights and the ornaments. Hence why they are sitting next to the tree.Then there is the Little People's Nativity scene that the kids love to play with and Taylor thought it would be cute to have Mary, Joseph, Baby Jesus and one of the wise men in an ice cube tray. Apparently they needed to be on ice the minds of children I guess this is how the nativity scene should look chillin'

And then there is our Nativity scene that we got as a wedding gift and the green tree is my Nanny's who passed away 6yrs and I miss her terribly but this tree reminds me of Christmas's at her house as a child.
And now I can share with my kids about there Great Nanny and the green tree.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the nativity scene..! We wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.

amie979 said...

I just saw that little people nativity t walmart yesterday and wanted to get it for the boys but it was 40 dollars! maybe next year haha

Jaime said...

I hope I can find a nativity on clearance the day after Christmas. Mine is pathetic, my sister found it at the dollar store & gave it to me, which is great, so at least I have one, but I want a nice one. Like the one at costco. Anyway love the decorations. We mainly just have lights on our tree because of the little guy taking all the ornaments off.

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

i love your green tree from your nanny. i think my mom had one that had come from my grandma (if i remember right it had holes w/ little lights in it though.) i really want one of those nativity's too and looked last year but ya, it was expensive. i love your other one too. thanks for helping me last night.

Unknown said...

Awwww sweetie. Nanny would be so happy to know you have her green ceramic tree. Does it still have the little lights that go in each hole? Is that the same one I'm thinking of?