Monday, May 24, 2010

Downtown with the Girls

A bunch of us girls get together (when we can) and explore the cupcake shops in the area. Our goal today was to eat lunch at Dick's and then head to The Yellow Leaf Cupcake Co.
We ate lunch first and then took the Monorail to Westlake.
Mandy and Analisa smiling for the shot.

Christina standing up, Stacy, Ashley, and Debra.
Couldn't pass this one up! Girl you crack me up!

We did some shopping and then walked from Westlake to the Cupcake place which in my opinion was FABULOUS! I had a Red Velvet and a Strawberry Lemon Pound cake and they where divine!
Here are the ones I purchased.

On our walk back to the car Ellen and I decided to be silly! Ughhh my chin rolls LOL

Then I had Christina take my model pose in front of the Space Needle. Watch out world Hot Mama ;)

It was a fabulous day to spend with all these girls and the best part NO KIDS :)

1 comment:

The Watson's... said...

Love this pics heather but that is Christina standing up. I was sitting right beside you! Guess I made quite an impression on you since you remembered me being next to you. :P

but it was a great day!!!