Today my precious Tay turns 4!!! and I asked her where she wanted to go for her Birthday and she said, "McDonald's!" Ughh just where I want to take grandparents to. So I worked my magic and convinced her that for lunch we would go to McDonald's and for Dinner we would go to Old Country Buffet because they have so many desserts etc... She bought it. My Mom and Step-Dad game out as well as Jon's parents. Here is my Mom with her new Ipad the kids where enthralled.
We opened presents when she got home and had cake and ice cream. She was super excited to get The Princess and the Frog DVD.
I made her just a lil cake with the batter I had leftover from baking the cupcakes for her Princess Dress up Tea Party for tomorrow.
I have a long blond haired energetic drama queen who I love to pieces.

No comments:
Post a Comment