Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Our first family Hike

When I arrived home from my excursion in Downtown Seattle on Monday Jon said let's take the kids and go to Snoqualmie Falls for a hike. I said okay let's go. He is on vacation this week and we wanted to do something fun with them. The weather actually cooperated and I was able to take some amazing pictures.

I loved this void in the forest so I had them all get together for the picture.


Oh my goodness I am actually in a shot! amazing.



and the self Family portrait with the Falls in the Background.

Tay and J looking over the side and

Bubba and I posing together.

As we started back up the hill we got to the top and I noticed on the stairs that there were words: roaring, pouring, plunging and
rolling. I thought that was pretty neat. The kids had a great time and for the most part didn't even complain.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Look's like a great time!
I love family hikes, and it only get's better the older your little people get!