Saturday, May 15, 2010

Princess Dress up Tea Party

I told Tay she could have a Birthday party with her friends and she gave me the names. Two girls from our neighborhood and three girls from church. Here they are including my boys playing in her room.

Patiently waiting for the goodies to begin. I tried to convince my oldest to get dressed up and serve the food but to no avail he wasn't interested.

I tried to find little a little tea set for the party and didn't so I used my glass cups from my punch bowl set (I know brave woman). On the menu we had Ritz crackers with round cheese and bologna, pink marshmallows, pink cotton candy, crescent roll rounds with cool whip and pink sprinkles on top!! I think I had more fun then the girls!!

I made cupcakes from the Family Fun magazine that turned out super cute with crowns on the top of them.

My Baby Girl blowing out her #4 candle.

and then biting into her cupcake.

After that we opened presents. Here are all the girls. Thanks to everyone who came and for the presents she LOVES them.

No comments: