Wednesday, February 3, 2010

More of Jared's school Pictures

I love when Jared comes home from preschool, he always has papers to bring me. So instead of saving every scrap of paper I take pictures and then keep the ones I want. Here is the family portrait from L-R Jared, Jon with a sad face, Isaac, Me with big eyelashes and Taylor. This is my favorite picture that he has brought home.







January's theme was Hickory, Dickory, Dock

December's theme was Gingerbread men and they even had a bakery set up in the preschool for the kids to play with.

Jared said that this was a bomb from Daddy's video game that he was playing; Zelda Twilight Princess

and more bombs. I love my child's imagination.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

those are too cute! :o)

Cynthia said...

Love, love, love this idea Heather!

What a wonderful way to cherish those sweet little projects your little babes have made for you!