Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ekkkk I am BUSY

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I feel like I have been super busy and running here and there and do you ever feel like Alice in Wonderland chasing the white rabbit? Well that would be me. If there were only more hours in the day we would be all good. In January a friend sent out an email to me regarding HOT yoga (www.HotYogaOfFederalWay.com). I was a little scared but decided to go for it. The first class I did a 6o minute one and 3/4 of the way through it I had a PANIC attack ahhhhh!!! But I succeeded in coming back again and again. It was the most euphoric, relaxing, meditative thing I have ever done in my life and now I am ADDICTED! I put the website on here for those interested check it out, it will change your life! Valentines day Jon and I have decided a long time ago that we don't need to give each other gifts because we show our love for each other all the time. So any excuse to bake goodies for my friends and neighbors I do. I always make my sugar cookies and decorate them but this year I decided to branch out a little and I found a recipe for Red Velvet cupcakes and made them. They turned out really good, but I didn't realize it takes 2 bottles of red food coloring! Yikes red dye #40 here we come!

I should have taken a picture of the final product because they really turned out cute! Oh and I can't forget my lovable two year old Isaac who has been trying to potty train and has actually gone on the toilet twice 1&2 yeah!!! and also getting into EVERYTHING but that is another post :)

No comments: