Thursday, February 25, 2010

Isaac's first time out of the Crib

On Saturday we are getting Bunk Beds for the boys and since Isaac needed to get adjusted sleeping out of a crib we put his crib mattress on the floor Thursday night. He seemed okay with it until I hear at 11:45pm at night his door opening and he was standing in the hallway so I put him back to bed. Mommy ears called again, I heard him again this time at 1:45am and he had gone downstairs, wrapped himself up in his blankets and turned the TV on! Silly kid. I then asked him what was wrong and he said he was cold so I wrapped him up with a big comforter and put him back to bed and he slept until 7am.

This is Friday night when I went to check on him and I couldn't resist snapping the picture. My big boy is growing up.

No comments: