Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Jared's first day of PreSchool

A couple of weeks ago a friend from church said she was going to start a preschool and she would take Jared and Taylor. But Jon and I decided that it was more beneficial for him since he will start school in 2010. His birthday is only a few days past the cut off date so no Kindergarten this school year. So I have been talking to him about going to preschool and he kept telling me," I don't want to go!" Well this morning he had his first day and on the way there he kept telling me to turn the car around because he might have to go home to get his guns if there are creatures at preschool. This child's imagination is wild. Let's just say he blurs the lines of reality with make believe. He was apprehensive at first but was then excited to stay. And I forgot the camera so the cell phone had to suffice except that he kept moving around again

and again. I love this little boy so much and I truly am grateful that Heavenly Father sent him to our family. I just can't believe that he is 4 years old. What happened to my little baby I brought home from the hospital? Sometimes I wish we could keep them little forever.




3 comments:

Sirrine said...

Congratulations Jared! A big world full of fun awaits you... I'm nervous about when Logan gets that age.

The VanderHoevens said...

You got a better picture than I did! Can you believe those boys wouldn't sit still for a picture - don't they know we need it for a blog!

Anonymous said...

Yea- he's going to love it!