Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jared's Thoughts

1. Jared says to me this morning after he had already gone downstairs and came back up, "Mom NBC is on and I need to watch Avatar!"

2. A couple of weeks ago I needed to go to work to introduce myself to the new Store Manager and of course I had the 3 kiddos with me. I work with a lot of different people. One individual happens to be from Somalia really nice kid easy to get along with etc.. Well Jared was talking to him and he looks up at him with his glasses pushed at the end of his nose and says with all seriousness, "Hey how come your Black?" I thought I was going to die!!! Luckily my coworker found it amusing. From the mouths of babes.

3. Last week I pulled up all the shades in the house to get some of whatever was trying to peek threw the clouds and when later it got dark Jared looks a t me with all seriousness and says "Tell those guys not to put the sun down!" my reply "What guys" Jared: "The creatures". I thought he was gonna tell me like Jesus or heavenly father no apparently it is creatures that do it.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Please Heather, would you talk to those "creatures". I would like some sun.

Anonymous said...

That is sooooo funny! I remember you telling the one about the guy you work with! Oh kids- you just gotta laugh!!!

Juli and Brett said...

Kids say the funniest things don't they? Oh and the missing silverware thing is very funny. Hehe