Anyone who knows me knows that I love to bake and decorate sugar cookies for all occasions and since it is my Nannys recipe they are the best and taste so good. So for Valentines the kids and I baked cookies and even Isaac wanted in on the action. (notice the flour on his shirt)
After I was done rolling out my cookies I gave Jared and Taylor there own dough to roll out and let's just say they used ALOT of flour to roll there cookies out and then I look at them and they are eating the flour yucky!!!
The finished baked product.
A close up of Isaac with Flour on his head as well as the shirt. He wanted in on the action as well.

2 comments:
Thanks for the recipe- they came out PERFECT- 7 minutes- perfect! Thanks so much!
Ahem, Heather? That's not Nanny's recipe, it's mine. I gave it to her.
You're welcome :)
Post a Comment