So we had our 2nd Thanksgiving dinner at my Mom's and of course wouldn't you know it but I forgot my camera!!!!! Oh well I could have used my cell phone camera but I was too busy entertaining my children. And I probably should have taken a picture because all of my siblings were there!!! All 5 of us the last time we had a picture taken all together I think it was 2-3yrs ago at Thanksgiving. I was pregnant with Tc time. Ahhhhhhhhhh weren't we all cute.!! In order from oldest to youngest Me, Tyson, Justin, Chad and Lindsay. It was nice to all be at my Mom's house for Thanksgiving and to have none of us get into an argument or fight. I am thankful to my Mom and Dad for bringing us into this world and am Thankful that my brother Tyson is getting his life turned around and that brother Justin has been clean for almost two years. I am just truly grateful for them all and love each of them dearly. We may not always have the same ideas or beliefs but I do know we all chose to come to this family and knew what we were up against. I am also truly grateful for a merciful father in heaven that forgives us.
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
how fun to get to see your syblings & celebrate together, and to take a picture to mark the moment.
Post a Comment