On Saturday Jon had a huge paper to write for school so I got the kids together to head off to my Auntie's house in Shoreline to surprise my 15yr old cousin on her birthday with the kids and homemade chocolate on chocolate cupcakes. On the way out of the garage I stopped the car in the driveway and had to run back in the house on my way back into the car my eye caught this beautiful leaf on the ground with dew on it.(of course the only camera I had was my cell phone camera, not a bad picture) Usually I am so busy that I forget to slow down and really take in all that heavenly father has created for us. As I was driving there I decided to take in all the beauty of this beautiful earth, especially this time of year when the leafs are changing colors. Seeing that leaf has reminded me to slow down and take everything in because you never know when your time is up.Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Beautiful
On Saturday Jon had a huge paper to write for school so I got the kids together to head off to my Auntie's house in Shoreline to surprise my 15yr old cousin on her birthday with the kids and homemade chocolate on chocolate cupcakes. On the way out of the garage I stopped the car in the driveway and had to run back in the house on my way back into the car my eye caught this beautiful leaf on the ground with dew on it.(of course the only camera I had was my cell phone camera, not a bad picture) Usually I am so busy that I forget to slow down and really take in all that heavenly father has created for us. As I was driving there I decided to take in all the beauty of this beautiful earth, especially this time of year when the leafs are changing colors. Seeing that leaf has reminded me to slow down and take everything in because you never know when your time is up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can't believe you took that picture with your phone. What a gorgeous photo.
That is a gorgeous picture. I was thinking it was one off the internet! Hello- you serious talent- that is beautiful. You should have given it to your hubby :)!
nicely said and beautiful picture!
Post a Comment