It was 6 years in May that Jon and I have been married. For 6 years I have kept the bouquet from our wedding day. Sometimes downstairs and sometimes in our bedroom.
While cleaning from painting the front room and painting the kitchen I decided I needed to stop being a pack rat and throw it away. But before I did I took some pictures to remember it by. It was gorgeous when it was first made.
Roses and gardenias it truly was exquisite!!!! and as Jon says EXPENSIVE oh well you only get married once and it was worth it.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh sad...I can't beleive you threw it away!! I still have mine at my Mom's house. If I bring it home my kids might try and eat it or something;)
I still have mine too. I think I am ready to throw it out as well. Maybe on our next anniversary...14 years. Eek!!
Heather--I'm loving your blog. When on earth did you have 3 kids? We seriously have to catch up.
So happy that you took pictures. I am so glad to have found your blog via facebook. I'll add you. Sounds like 3 kiddos keep you busy. Drop by my blog sometimes.
Post a Comment