Monday, November 24, 2008

Turkey for you and Turkey for me

I can be crafty some of the time. I found this activity in a magazine while I was waiting for Jj to see the dentist. They are TURKEYS. I decided to help the kids make these and I invited the neighbor across the street with her son

Logan. Here he is smiling at the camera with his finished Turkey.

Jj making a funny while looking at his turkey he made.


Tc smiling big after she ate her turkey
and It enjoying his first OREO cookie!!! Mmmmmmmmm!!! And when he was done eating this one he screamed for another. No wonder the kid is 25lbs at 10 1/2 months.


If any are wondering how to do this craft it is very simple.
Oreo's
whoppers
candy corns
royal icing
Take one Oreo apart for the base use a whole cookie for the body, then you affix the candy corns( before putting the candy corns on break off the white tip they will be used for the beak) to the top of the Oreo on it's side with the icing, whopper is the head again more icing pipe eyes on it then add the beak with icing again.
Hope you all enjoy!!!
We did

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute- those turned out so cute! Just like the pic.

amie979 said...

That is a fun idea!!