Monday, August 18, 2008

Seahawks preseason

Jon took Jared to his first Football game on Saturday and Jared was introduced to drunk dancing people!!! Jon said Jared was dancing with her and making Whoo Hoo sounds and giving her high fives. Funny, she left a little before half time and never came back. Apparently she was kicked out for being drunk. I can't imagine why that would be the case after she spilled two beers and almost fell down the bleachers. I'm so glad I don't have to worry about that ever happening to me.Cute picture of Daddy and Jared.

Jared sitting in the stands looking up at one of Jon's co-workers Jody. What a goofy kid.
Here is Jody and Jared hanging out and of course he had to have in hand the whole package of Ritz crackers.
This is when the Seahawks were coming on the field.
It was a pretty HOT day and Jon tried to take a picture of the sun setting but it came out a little blurry.
They really had a fun time and Jared even stayed dry which is a good thing. When they left the stadium Jon took him to go to the bathroom. As they were walking to the car Jared says "I gotta go pee Daddy"!!! So they high tailed it to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts to use there restroom and of course there was a long line. Jon said that Jared was dancing and crossing his legs and finally another little boy and his dad let them cut. If they hadn't he probably would have peed his pants. They also had the opportunity to go to the Seahawks team store and Jon bought the boys matching T-shirts and Taylor a Cheerleaders outfit. There will have to be another post to show the kid's outfits.

Of course it would have been a game in Seattle without their world famous Garlic Fries. MMMMmmmm... my mouth is watering just thinking about 'em again.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm jealous, I've never been to a Seahawks game. Will Jon take me?

Unknown said...

Heck, me either! Will he take me toooooooo?

Sorry I missed you today. I would have loved to have seen you and the kidlets but I had a lot of running around to do.

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

you know you get drunk and fall down bleachers all the time! :) looks like they had fun! good daddy/son bonding time.