Last Tuesday the kids and I ventured out to Shoreline to my Auntie Julie's house to pick up her daughter, my cousin, Nicole so that she could have fun with me and the kids. While we were there the kids found one of my other cousins's wig (probably from Halloween). Jared tried it on first.
A close up of Jared trying to say "Cheese", to the camera.
Then Taylor wanted in on the action and
my Grandpa tried it on too or as my kids call him "Papa Bob", he actually looks like SideShow Bob off of the Simpson's TV show.
Maybe there is another career for him.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OHMYGOSH that's too funny! I love the one of papa! You'd be surprised at the number of pictures I have of him sleeping straight up in his chair since we got here.
Sorry we missed you the other day.
Julie and I recently discovered we're almost neighbors. Next time you're up this way, let me know. Would love to see you! - Maren
Post a Comment