Monday, August 4, 2008

Random Pics of the Kiddos

Jared loves the animals at Sportsman's Warehouse so I decided to snap a goofy faced(only Jared can do photo)Taylor on the floor of the greatest shoe store DSW!!! I was watching her and then found her on the floor admiring herself, only a female would do that. LOL

On Saturday we went to Jimmie Mac's and Isaac kept resting his face on the table, there was a funnier picture but I was sitting on the wrong side.

Again at Jimmie Mac's (same day) Isaac looking at me eating. Concept since he hasn't missed to many meals. As Jon says he is trying to maintain his figure leave him alone.
The greatest picture was yesterday after church Isaac decided to pull himself up to the landing to try and find his brother and sister who had gone up the stairs. I am in so much trouble the mobility has begun. can't we just keep them little forever :(






6 comments:

amie979 said...

How did you like Jimmy Mac's?

Anonymous said...

I love those chubby legs... if only mine were that cute!!!

Unknown said...

Hey, I said the same thing about YOU when you were a baby. Why couldn't you just stop growing up??? sigh

J and H Hunsaker said...

Yes I did like Jimmy Mac's MMMMMM :)

Stephanie said...

Funny how we want them to grow up and be independant and when they make steps towards that we realize how great it was when they just sat there!

Brownbellies said...

Your kids are so cute! I'm sad I've never met them before. I haven't seen Jon in FOREVER and I don't even know if we have met. How are you guys doing? Tell Jon I say hi!