Thursday, July 31, 2008

7 months

My baby boy is 7months old today!!! I can't believe it has been that long. Saturday morning I was sitting on the couch when he decided to sit up all by himself and he even got the motion going with crawling!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes all of a sudden he was just sitting up. Today I had to take him to the doctor's office for his eczema and for fun they weighed him, OH BOY is all I can say 21lbs., which is insane because he weighed 19lbs 4oz on July 1st. I asked the doctor, "Can I feed him real food chicken, rice, yogurt etc..." well technically not until 9months but go ahead he is big enough. As you can see his face with sweet potatoes and chicken on them mmmm lip smackin good!!!!


4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow Heather, he is so big! However, SO adorable. I think Katie is 26 pounds, how much does Taylor weigh? Get crawling boy so you don't overtake Taylor too fast!

amie979 said...

Move over AJ there's a new "Big Pun" in town. HAHA He looks SO cute in that dirty face pic!!

J and H Hunsaker said...

Taylor weighs 27lbs. She is a pip squeak. Isaac is almost as big as her

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

crazy how big our babies are getting! I guess we better have another one! Haha, sike!