For those of you that know my husband and I love spicy foods, especially Dave's Hurtin' Habanero hot sauce mmmmmmmm!!! So we decided to buy a case of 12 to add to our food storage and by ordering it had a two fold mission...........
keeping Jared entertained with the bubble wrap that came out of the box. I tried to catch him in mid air but it didn't really work. I did catch him on the beginning
and the end. We will personally thank the Fed Ex man (thanks Adrian) for the entertainment with Hot sauce and Bubble wrap.

Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thats the funniest food storage item I've ever heard of but it gives me an idea for ours...armand would die with out tabasco haha
Now I know what to give Jared for his next birthday.
Aw heck, why wait? After we finish moving we'll have a lot of bubble wrap to give him.
Speaking of which---I still have a box of cool stuff for you.
Post a Comment