My Mom Sheryl and Isaac
Jared, Kai and Taylor
Yesterday my Mom and Step dad came over for dinner and they brought with them my Nephew Kai my brothers son. My kids were so excited to see there cousin. They ran around the house played with toys. After we ate I fed all of them my new dessert recipe from Weight Watchers Raspberry-Blueberry Cheesecake Pie MMMMMM!!! It turned out really good only 5pts a slice. When those festivities were over my Mom decided to give all her grandkids a bath (minus Isaac, he can't sit in the bath by himself yet) crazy woman bathing the kids!!!! as I like to call her the crack smoker ha ha ha LOL Love ya Mom I also took a picture of Issac with my Mom (notice how tired he looks) he has swollen gums, cough, runny nose the usual symptoms of teething. The greatest part was that I actually took a picture of my mother without her eyes closed whoo hoo!!!!! a momentous occasion.
Yesterday my Mom and Step dad came over for dinner and they brought with them my Nephew Kai my brothers son. My kids were so excited to see there cousin. They ran around the house played with toys. After we ate I fed all of them my new dessert recipe from Weight Watchers Raspberry-Blueberry Cheesecake Pie MMMMMM!!! It turned out really good only 5pts a slice. When those festivities were over my Mom decided to give all her grandkids a bath (minus Isaac, he can't sit in the bath by himself yet) crazy woman bathing the kids!!!! as I like to call her the crack smoker ha ha ha LOL Love ya Mom I also took a picture of Issac with my Mom (notice how tired he looks) he has swollen gums, cough, runny nose the usual symptoms of teething. The greatest part was that I actually took a picture of my mother without her eyes closed whoo hoo!!!!! a momentous occasion.

1 comment:
Isn't it the best when Mom bathes the kids! I want nothing more than that, it's one of my least favorite jobs
Post a Comment