Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lagoon

As well as our adventure to Idaho we chose to go down to Utah for a couple of days with my in laws. Jon, I and the kids were able to save money by stying with a family friend who Jon and his parents knew when they lived in Clearfield. We packed up the kids and headed out to the HUGE water/theme park called Lagoon. Did I mention it was HOT!! Whew super HOT!! I think it was 92 or 95 degrees. Jon's parents got there before we did and found a nice shady spot in the grass to leave our lunch and snack items. The kids went first to ride some rides while Tins and I stayed and hung out. She was scooting around and came to the edge of the blanket and wasn't quite sure of the grass. I'm not what you call a thrill seeker but my husband is as well as my kids (they didn't get it from me). It was super duper HOT that day and keeping baby hydrated was no easy feet so for the most part we kept her in the shade with me.


The three older kids on a kiddie ride.

Smiling baby girl in the shade

All three again smiling.

Jared flying the ride. But Jared was really the only one tall enough to go on the "scary" rides. he ended up going on all sorts of CRAZY roller coasters and he even rode the Colossus which went up and down and around and Ugh no thank you but he had a BLAST!!

Still smiling by the end of the day

When we eventually left the park we decided to go out to Dinner at Chili's. Mmmmm since they are all gone in Wa I HAD to go. Well these two were so tired that we pulled em out of the van and sat them on the bench and they stayed asleep sitting up. All and all it was a blast and cant wait to go back without a nursing baby :)

No comments: