When we got back from staying in Utah we continued to stay with Jon's aunt and Uncle and they have the Wii and my kids (more like Jared was in Heaven)

Isaac hanging on dad wearing
Tay's pink cowgirl hat that Jon's dad bought her.

Lil
Tinsley hanging on the floor and
while we were in Idaho she started doing the worm. Rolling forward to get what she wants to cute.

The night before we left we stopped by Jon's Grandpa's house the kids Great Grandpa and
Tinsley being a ham.

and Marilyn grandpas new bride holding the baby making her giggle.

It was great to see family and to just be away from our regular busy crazy life. I also was able to run 4 miles while there and I even joked with my hubby about moving to Idaho so that I could run the square. The kids had a blast and on the road we leave in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment