Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The night before Kindergarten

J had a project to complete before he goes to Kindergarten and way to go me for waiting until the last minute. Here he is in deep concentration cutting strips to make his apple pal.
Here is the finished product and he did it all him self even though I really wanted to do it for him. I asked him what he wanted to put on it and he said eyes, ears, nose, mouth and glasses and then I made a comment to him about his peach fuzz on his upper lip and then insisted on
putting a mustache on it :) The finished product.
So later that night Jon and I took him out to eat by himself and he wanted to go to Old Country Buffet and they have a balloon artist and J really wanted a sword so we got him one and then he had to show off his skills by
trying to hit daddy! and my hubby was so sweet he even bought me one and it looks like
this. How sweet!

No comments: