Jon and I had told Jared that for his Birthday we would take him bowling. So instead of having him take the bus home we picked him up from school and went straight to the bowling alley. Here is J holding his shoes looking for the right ball.

I putting his shoes on.

My boys with there balls.

Check out the form
whoo hoo! At one point in the game J was beating Jon.

Here is daddy helping I put his fingers in the ball.

Ah what a cute couple!

It was so funny watching I bowl because he would throw the ball he would immediately run for our seats.

Here he is doing a mommy move my granny
stylin' it. He even was able to bowl a strike as well as J! Go figure.
And the final score was.....this! We had a blast and next time we will take
Tay with us she just happened to be with my Mom that night.
1 comment:
I like how your name says HEAT! - Valerie
Post a Comment