Saturday, July 17, 2010

Swagger Wagon (Finally)

With the new addition to the family, we needed a minivan. We had been looking at one on the web for about 2 months. The price dropped for the 4th of July weekend. So we decided to go look at it and test drive it. We knew it was the right purchase when Jared was in the back and we couldn't hear him over the radio. So the rest was history. We traded in the Grand Am and picked up a 2006 Toyota Sienna.

It was a sad day eliminating the Grand Am. I had that care for 15 years. It has many memories and souvenirs to go along with it. There was a dent from Derek my step brother and a few from me. That was the car Heather and I had our first date in? Who could forget Gary Hoey honey... It was also the car we were married in and the car we were stuck at the temple with no keys. So while everyone was eating lunch we were nowhere to be found. So while everyone thought we were getting busy, we were really stuck at the temple waiting for Heather's dad to retrieve our keys. (I would rather have been getting busy :)) It was sad to say goodbye to it, but the good part was, now I get the Camry and finally have air conditioning. And it was just in time for the mini heat streak we finally experienced.

Here is a picture of me the last day we owned the car. I tried to get the good side, until I realized, there wasn't one.


So here are some pics of our new car.


Another one
Here is a picture on the inside with the kids. As you can see, Jared is still in the back. This does make car trips much more tolerable (and quiet)



And of course the picture collection wouldn't be complete without having a hot sexy model sitting on the hood. This is my favorite picture so far.



And for those of you who do not know about the swagger wagon, here is the video...


3 comments:

Julie said...

too funny Heather!

conner posse said...

I love your "make love to the swagger wagon" hot mama pose!! Do another one when you're 9 months prego. Haha!!

angela said...

you really need to change the font color on here... WAY TOO DARK.