Our friends son had his 5th Birthday at Super Jump Party Zone in Sumner. This place is even fun fro the adults. Here is Jon and Taylor getting ready to jump.

And then I caught them in mid air.

Usually I am the picture taker but Jon decide to snap one of me oh yeah baby.

Isaac wasn't to keen on going down the slide so he watched

his sister down instead.

Jared having a blast going through the little maze

and his grand exit. Who's silly kid is this??

Since Isaac didn't want to slide he decide to play Foosball with Jared.

I don't think I have ever seen him concentrate this much.

Jon being the picture taker he was caught my best side going down, very funny honey.

Father and son playing the bowling game together.

Eventually toward the end of the playtime we actually all went down as a family including Isaac who then wanted to keep going down. I love spending time with my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment