The kids have been so excited since Sunday when a friend of mine invited our family to come roller skating for FREE since her daughter won the walk a thon at school and could have 50 people skate for free. I wish Jon could have been there but he had a work party/meeting and the kids and I had fun even though he couldn't join us. Isaac was Gun ho about getting his skated on and as soon as I wanted to get him out skating he freaked out and was done but he never wanted the skates off.
Jared and Taylor couldn't get there skates on fast enough and they were off. They didn't even want my help and this was the first time they had been roller skating.
Jared giving his baby brother a hug/neck pull?
Isaac watching his friend Ady out skating and finally toward the end of the event he let me take him out twice around the rink. I even put on some skates and had a blast! I used to skate as a kid all the time and Lynnwood Roll a Way and I was pretty good.
My little Taylor who wanted to pose standing up with her skates on. Thanks to Analisa for inviting us!

No comments:
Post a Comment