Friday, January 1, 2010

Daddy Daughter Date and Mommy Son's Date

For Christmas Taylor received a Tinkerbell doll from her NeNee and Papa but she already had one and a dress that was to small so off to target we went to get a knew dress and and The Princess and the Frog barbie doll and after she got the doll she kept asking to go see the movie. Jon and I were talking and he decided he would take her on a date to go see the movie. Here they are getting ready to go out wearing her new dress and holding the Princess Tiana.


Here they are both smiling ready for her first date.

So since Jon took our daughter on a date I thought I would take the boy's on a date as well. Her they are getting ready to get in the car.
My reason for taking them to Applebee's is because the last time is was there with some friend we filled out a birthday reminder card for a free meal and it was my Birthday the day we went so I received a $5.00 of my next meal. It was great! I only had to pay for my meal. Cheap date indeed. The boy's were excited to get lemonade.

Jared drinking his and playing with his Bakugan toys.

Isaac eating as usual.


And our final picture. Don't we look cute! It was fun to take my boy's out. I sure do love them both and with these two there NEVER is a dull moment.

No comments: