Saturday, November 14, 2009

Primary program

The kids at church have been practicing for months on there program for Sacrament meeting and learning songs. Jared loves to sing and is always singing the new songs he has learned to his brother and sister. When we got to church things were fine and then it was time for all of the children to go up on the stand and that is when Jared refused to go up so I dragged him up onto the stand with a smile on my face and made him sit with his class. He did not have a happy look on his face. It was the time for Jared's class to come to the microphone to say there short phrase and I have to admit I really forgot to go over his line with him. His teacher stands up there and says, "Jared how can you strengthen your family"? and Jared leans into the microphone as if eating it and breathes really LOUD and says, "I can ride bikes and skateboards and scooters and skateboards and scooters". How precious and outgoing my child is to come up with his own version of how to strengthen our family. I love this child more each day and especially when he turns to me in the car and smiles and says, "Mommy I sure do love you"!

No comments: