Monday, November 2, 2009

Jared's 1st day of Preschool

So I finally got the call at the end of October to come and fill out some paperwork for Jared to be enrolled in the special education preschool. He started today and the best part is that the bus will pick and drop him off in front of our home. Here is not to happy about the first day and crying because I told him he could not take his favorite transformer Optimus Prime.
Here he is wiping his crocodile tears away.


And waiting outside for the bus

walking to the corner to wait for the bus.

And him leaving on the bus. He was so excited he didn't even cry when he got on but I still followed him in the car since the school is only 5 minutes from our home and I needed to drop off his emergency kit and the supplies he was required to bring. The best part of him going to preschool is that I get a much needed break with only having two children at home and Isaac takes his nap while he is gone so Taylor and I have time to spend together or take naps. I feel so blessed that I was able to get him in because I don't have to pay for his preschool.

No comments: