Saturday night Jon was brushing Jared's teeth when he says, "His bottom two front teeth are really loose". So Jon decided to "help" them along. The result Jared with one less tooth.
Trying to get him to not be cheesy
and even more cheesy oh well.
And tonight the other tooth had a little more help from dad. So now Jared is toothless on the bottom. Yeah just in time for me to get his 5yr Birthday pictures taken.
Where o where has my little boy gone??
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He looks SO cute with those things missing- oh my goodness I can't believe that is starting!
My husband and I have been married for 10 years and we have 4 children. My husband works for a local company as an Accountant and I am an official Stay at Home Mom.
4 comments:
He looks SO cute with those things missing- oh my goodness I can't believe that is starting!
I love toothless grins!
I can't believe he's lost two teeth and he's only 5! I love the pictures!
Seriously? I had no idea that was supposed to happen already. My kids are slow HEHE...he does look cute with those teeth missing though.
Post a Comment