Thursday, April 23, 2009

Jared's shave and Highchair ettiquette with Isaac

Jon's Birthday is Sunday and since his parents won't be in town they took him out Monday night to get him his Birthday present, a new pair of hair clippers. Jon has a pair but they are pretty old so he gave himself a haircut last night and then Jared comes bouncing down the stairs to ask if he can have a haircut like Daddy's. I said I don't care. This is the "Daddy haircut". Let's just say that his scalp is REALLY white.
After a strenuous morning some friends called and wanted to see if we wanted to go to the track to go running. While I was talking to her I was screaming at the top of my lungs to my children and had to hang up rather quickly and decline the invite. Then the phone rang again and she said how about I come over and we take the kids outside in front of your house I said okay. Isaac must have worn himself out because I had given him his lunch and the next thing I know he is asleep with still half of his food left.
And of course I had to get an up close shot because those eyelashes are precious. They sure are sweet when they are asleep now only if all my children could be sweet when awake then maybe life would go a little smooth but then what fun would it be.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

How cute wanting to be just like Daddy!

amie979 said...

I'm considering giving Ayden another "poor boy special" as i call it, it's cheap, easy for mom to do, and you can't mess it up. haha I usually do ours with an 8 but I'm thinking a 1 might do him some good (he's been pulling his hair out...literally), is that what you guys used?

I wish I had Isaac's eyelashes! lucky;)