Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Taylor's First big girl haircut

I took Taylor to get her first official haircut (sorry pics are out of order) on March 20th and I am a little behind with blogging. She was so excited!! We only trimmed the back because she was starting to look a little scraggly.
Posing with a cute smile for the camera.
Not sure what she was trying to do?
My mother in law went with me to help corral the childrens and while she was getting her haircut the stylist gave all 3 kids balloons and suckers. Needless to say it was a good day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That second pic (I think) of Taylor is ADORABLE!!!!

Julie said...

The second pic of Taylor is YOU! I have an almost identical pic of you at that age with that expression...scrunched up nose. This is freaking me out, stop it.

Unknown said...

Oh adorable!!!!