Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday


I love Easter time. The celebration of the Resurrection of Christ and being able to spend time with my family. I wanted the boys to have all the same color shirts just different shades. I think we all would like to have a nice picture taken but as you can see Isaac was not having it.I finally got all three children to cooperate but Jared had to be silly.
Then the picture of Me and my lil Mama aren't we cute!!
And since I rarely have my picture taken by myself I thought it was high time since I have worked so hard to lose soooo much weight. I do say I look marvelous. I wanted a picture with Jon and I but of course who would take it Jared? Yeah maybe next year.
Every Easter we go to my Mom and Step Dad's for dinner. We have lamb, roasted potatoes, rolls and asparagus. Of course dinner would not be complete unless we had dessert. Oh my goodness!!! My step dad bought cheesecake NY cheesecake and an apple pie from Whole Foods. It was so yummy.
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE

3 comments:

amie979 said...

Why didn't you have that lady in the background take the picture of you too silly:) The kids looks cute, especially the boys with their ties.

Sirrine said...

You guys are so cute! I love your necklace by the way. Hope you had a happy easter! You look amazing!
-Cat

Cynthia said...

You are lookin HOT there Mamma!
Your family is super adorable...