Monday, March 2, 2009

Firemen, Firetruck and lots of Kids

Last Wednesday we had playgroup. Amie had put this whole thing together for us to do. It was so much fun and my kids had a blast. Here is Taylor in the center of the firetruck posing and cheesing. Yes your eyes are not deceiving you she is wearing a Darth Vader t-shirt and a Spiderman jacket.
Isaac in the passenger seat of the cab, what a handsome boy.
One of the Firemen put all his gear on to show the kids and then he used Jared for a demonstration on how to pull someone out of a fire if need be. Valerie in the background taking picture as well since Ben was right by Jared. I think Valerie and I could use a contraption like this LOL!!! Crazy wild boys.
Finally I was able to get a picture of all three together on the side of the firetruck where they put all the hoses in and stuff. I asked Jared to hold onto Isaac and when the picture taking was done Jared let go and Isaac fell to the ground. Oh well only dirt and since he is a boy there will be a lot more dirtiness to follow.
After the tour was over we all went back to Amie's house for a potluck. When the kids were done eating Valerie had this cute craft to make fire engines with graham crackers, mini ritz, licorice, pretzels and frosting. My kids were to busy doing other things to craft but Taylor sat herself up to the table along with Ben and Ayden to take pretzels and dip in the frosting. Silly kids. I think had I left Taylor be she would have eaten quite a bit, she is my dipper. Thanks to Amie for setting this day up we had so much fun.


No comments: