Friday, October 3, 2008

The itsy bitsy Spider NOT!!!!!

For those of you know me pretty well I really don't like spiders. The strange thing though is that there is not enough toilet paper between my fingers and the spider to squish it so I catch them in a glass and put it on the kitchen counter. I had left the pantry doors open yesterday and it seems every time I do Isaac, Jared, and Taylor always want something to eat. Isaac had pulled out a small bag of rice and a box of cheerios and I saw the BIG spider!!!! So my first reaction is to go and get a glass to catch it. I called Jon and told him and then I relayed a story about Monday morning, I was doing dishes in the sink and this BIG spider was in there under a pan so what did I do I flushed him down the drain. Jon says to me what happens to spiders when you flush them down the drain my reply they go bye bye?? Wrong he says How does the itsy bitsy spider song go, ah yes so I sang the song and the itsy bisty spider went up the spout again. How did I get so lucky :)

3 comments:

The VanderHoevens said...

eeewwww.....I am not a fan either!

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

wow, i don't think i ever thought of that. i guess it's a good thing i squish them and then flush them. but i do hate the crunch.

Unknown said...

I so hate spiders. :::shiver::: Heather, remember living here at Papa's? Yes, it's spiderville. They are EVERYWHRER!