Okay so it has taken me awhile to write Hmmmm I wonder why?? So this is part of last week and some of this week. Isaac likes to eat anything and his new found food is Marshmallow Creme. His face says it all.
We also had the cable come to our house last week to put in a new cable jack in the front room because I am taking my house back meaning I am painting, getting blinds, curtains and moving my living room back so when I get it all done I will post pictures. But while the cable man was here the kids had to get the "Home Depot" tools out to help. Taylor using the wrench and goggles what a safety girl.

Okay for some reason the pictures are all out of order so bear with the stories out of order. I have noticed when I put my daughter to bed at night or nap time she has mounds of stuff in her bed. The girl is a pack rat!!! Empty sippy cups, dolls, books, phones, purses and etc....... you get the picture. She reminds of dome kind of animal preparing for winter except it's not food it's toys.
Okay for some reason the pictures are all out of order so bear with the stories out of order. I have noticed when I put my daughter to bed at night or nap time she has mounds of stuff in her bed. The girl is a pack rat!!! Empty sippy cups, dolls, books, phones, purses and etc....... you get the picture. She reminds of dome kind of animal preparing for winter except it's not food it's toys.

1 comment:
Is she liking her bed??? Cute pics!
Post a Comment