Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

So our Halloween was a okay one. Taylor of course the Seahawks cheerleader and we'll call Jared Jedi Jones. Yes Jared could not decide who to dress up as so he took his rope and gun(t-square the imagination on this kid) and wore the Jedi Knight robe. So we will call this combo year for Jared. The kids also participated at the ward Trunk or Treat and they even had a pinata to hit but of course I was off in La la land and didn't get pics, even Isaac got in on the action courtesy of daddy helping him.Isaac as Darth Vader and excited with the treats he got!!! One in each hand, I know he is a BIG boy 24lbs. and he is just trying to maintain his figure. I think he had a Nestle's crunch in one hand and the other hand was a snickers.



And then they're is the husband who grew a goatee in honor of Jim Cramer from Mad Money and even dresses up like him. He just looks so thrilled to have his picture taken.
And every year we always get our pictures taken at the ward Trunk or Treat. Awwwwwwww I know how cute. Now I just need to get rid of all the candy my children acquired.

And on another note we had a Teenager knock on our door at 9:15pm at night to trick or treat okay I think the cut off should be if you are out of primary it is time to stop. Well on to wait for the next food holiday TURKEY!!!!!!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute family picture- I didn't even know they were taking pictures- dang! You are looking so good- I'm jus a little jealous okay!!!

amie979 said...

Was that pic at the church...i didnt know that either?

J and H Hunsaker said...

They always do that every year at the ward party. I have one from each year.