


My little girl is getting so big and speaking her mind lately. Oh yeah I am in trouble because she is only 2. Her latest is Pink Dress Pink Shoes!!! She wants to wear everything that is
PINK and fights you if it isn't. I thought they weren't supposed to act this way until later on possibly pre teen????? Naw not my daughter she is asserting herself already watch out world here she comes :)
3 comments:
she does look like she is thinking about doing something scandulous in that bottom pic! Oh and also i really like her hair in that pic too! so cute
Katie just started a few days ago wanting to find everything that is pink. She is not insisting on the clothes yet, but today she refused after her bath to wear anything but her dirty pajamas that I had taken off before the bath. What can you do? Those pics of Taylor are adorable, she is more grown up every time I see her.
she is gorgeous! your boys are going to be heartbreakers and you guys are going to have to watch the boys around her!
Post a Comment