


So for those of you who don't know my husband Jon lovesssssssss to fish but really hasn't had the time lately since it seems he has been in school oh since we got married 6 years ago. All he has talked about doing is taking Jared fishing when he had a free saturday because he usually is in class. Last night we went to Joe's to buy fishing supplies ie: license, bait, hooks, fishing line etc... when we got home Jon put line on both poles and we went to bed. So Jared decides this morning to wake up really early(6am). Jon gets out of bed and follows him downstairs and tells Jared to not touch the poles and he comes back to crawl in bed. Yeah not the smartest move because when he went back downstairs Jared's line was a rats nest. While Jon is untangling the line he says to me "I have a feeling there are more things to come today", I laughed. They went to Lake Geneva in Federal Way and didn't catch anything but Jared had fun hence the picture of wet knees to his shoes. He wanted to chase ducks in the water. When the boys got home Jon said to me "I don't know if can take him fishing again" my reply "Why?" "I don't have enough patience to deal with that boy". It seems as though Moms aren't the only ones who don't have alot of patience. LOL
2 comments:
wow jon, were you heavily medicated when you thought telling jared not to touch and going back to bed was a good idea. HAHA JK Been there done that. I do think that it was awesome that you brought Jared with you!
I love that picture of Jared squatting next to the lake. He is so grown up. And, isn't it great that he was able to have fun even without the fish? A nice break for mom, and it sounds like a busy day for dad!
Post a Comment