Saturday, December 29, 2012

Thoughts

There are times in ones life when you've felt left out, abandoned, hurt, alone etc..
So you have to wonder did you do something wrong, do others just don't think to include you. I guess it goes both ways. People may think I'm this outgoing person but what I actually am is a combo of an introvert and a extrovert. I want to be included I want to be liked but when do you get to that point? It hurts sometimes to be left out to be the one standing on the sidelines, to watch but never be included. It would be nice to have someone (other then) my husband to talk to about things, hang out but I guess I may not be that person. I had a best friend in high school we did EVERYTHING together but eventually we grew apart so maybe what I'm saying is twos company threes a crowd...

2 comments:

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

Whatchu talking about?? I love you!!!

conner posse said...

See, I would never think you felt that way inside. You do seem to be outgoing and have a bazillion friends! But it's true that we really don't know what's going on in people's lives and hearts. A lot of people judge me by what they see on Facebook but in reality I tend to be lonely and feel secluded..well, especially since getting horrible morning sickness. I love ya! I love hearing about the cute things your kids do/say and seeing pics of your latest yummy confections. xoxo!