Thursday, September 1, 2011

First day of School; Kindergarten and 1st Grade

   I can't believe I sent my first baby girl to Kindergarten this week!!!

And my BIG first grader.
Logan, Jared and Taylor waiting for the bus.
Taylor waiting in the bus line at school.
She found her name on her desk what a HAPPY girl.
Learning to line up.









She wanted to be a BIG girl on the first day so she rode the bus with her brother and I met her there. She was so cute in her classroom. So excited to start school. They went to school for not even two weeks and then the teachers went on strike. I understood both sides but at the same point there are so many people struggling to make ends meet and these teachers have a job. 
They were out for 9 days I think. And the children kept asking me why the teachers broke the law? Tough questions and tough answers.

No comments: